- teachings (including continuation of the commentary on Shantideva's Bodhisattvacharyavatara)
- 18 - 20 Sept. - The Sixth Kagyu Monlam Poland
- 19 Sept. on the second session - Black Dzambala empowerment
- 26 Sept. at 10:30 a.m. - 84 Mahasiddhas empowerment
- 27 Sept. at about 10 a.m. - consecration of the Buddha Statue in our new temple
- 27 Sept. afternoon - celebration of the 20th anniversary of the Grabnik Centre
- 3 October at 10:30 a.m. - Marpa empowerment
- 4 October at 2:30 p.m. - elaborated 21 Taras empowerment (Dolma Jikpa Kunsel)
Please register in advance (see registration form), preferably before the 14th of September 2015.
This year, His Eminence Sangye Nyenpa Rinpoche will be the head Lama leading the 6th Polish Kagyu Monlam. Programme includes Black Dzambala empowerment.
Organizational details you can find on the page Registration and Donations.
Please register in advance (see registration form), preferably before the 13th of September.
We are very happy to inform you about the following stages of setting and filling the big Buddha statue. On the 24th of August we finished putting ornaments surrounding the statue on the wall in lhakhang (see Summer 2015 in Grabnik). The part of the wall being a background of the statue has been painted in traditional colours. Lama Ang Pasang took care that the shades were proper. Meantime, Lama Rinczen, Lama Geleg and Lama Choying wrote mantras on sog-shings. Next week, the pedestal was covered with a granite slab. The lower part of it will be a place for traditional offerings while the upper one is Buddha's throne. In the future, the throne will have golden ornaments such as snow lions. We have to order them from Nepal.
New changes in getting to the Centre in Grabnik - diversion!
Please note: On 12th September, Polish State Railways (PKP) is to close all nearest rail crossings leading to Grabnik. These changes are scheduled for about 6 weeks, until the construction of a tunnel at one crossing and a flyover at the other, as well as an underpass for pedestrians in Jaktorów, is finished.
Artykuł zawiera relację z powitania Jego Świątobliwości w Instytucie Kamalashila, głównych spotkań w Bonn, audiencji dla grupy Bencien oraz spotkania międzywyznaniowego w kościele w Langenfeld.
Przytaczamy także słowa Karmapy na temat Jego więzi z Kjabdzie Tengą Rinpoczem i rychłego odnalezienia nowej inkarnacji.
Na końcu artykułu - kilka zdjęć z wizyty.